SPECIFICATIONS: Wide-Range Compact Modular
Model Name: YC8
Applicable PCB: (When using Yamaha’s standard components) Absolute accuracy (μ+3σ):+/-0.05mm /QFP Repeatability(3σ) +/-0.03mm /QFP
Mountying Capability / Indication: 2.5sec/component (Cycle time from a pickup to mounting with recognition)
Applicable Components: 4 x 4mm to 100 x 100mm *2 (Some components larger than 45 x 45mm ane conditional) Maximum components heights 45mm Maximum payload 1kg
Component supply configuration / Number of component types: Tape reel : MAX. 28 types (8mm width) Tray : MAX. 15 trays Stick
Power Supply: 3-Phase AC 200/208/220/240/380/400/416V +/-10% 50/60Hz
Air Supply: 0.45MPa or more, in clean, dry states
External Dimension: L 880 x W1,440 x H1,445mm (Main unit only) L 880 x W1,755 x H1,500mm (When ATS15 is installed)
Weight: Approx. 1,000kg (Main unit only) ATS15 : Approx. 120kg
*1 Please consult us separately for maximum board sizes.
*2 Consult us separately regarding component sizes outside the specifications.
*Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice.
Learn More about the Yamaha YC8
Contact us at Trans-Tec America to learn more about a full range of complementary Yamaha SMT products.
- Maximum components Size : 100 x 100mm heights : 45mm
- Capable heavy components up to 1kg Supports press fitting of components
- Compact machine width of 880 mm allows for more efficient use of factory floor space
- Utilizes the ATS15 automatic tray supply unit capable of handling up to 15 trays
- Compatible with the “SS Feeder” and “ZS Feeder”
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS (US)
Trans-Tec America LLC
7301 W. Boston Street
Chandler, AZ 85226